Do you have a passion for finding quality candidates? Do you have a knack for developing recruitment content for social media platforms? Do you easily build rapport and relationships with people? If so, this may be the role for you!
This is a 1 year term role.
Reporting to the Director People and Culture, recommends and implements innovative recruitment strategies, develops social media content, and directly sources quality candidates to attract and hire for hard-to-fill positions. Partners with the Marketing Dept to actively improve employer branding and recruitment content on various platforms and assists the HR Coordinator throughout stages of the recruitment process.
What you will do
- Recommend and implement innovative recruitment strategies
- Engage and develop partnerships with local colleges, universities, and trade schools, economic development agencies, and foreign recruitment firms
- Source quality candidates for hard-to-fill positions through social media websites and resume mining databases i.e. LinkedIn, Indeed, Facebook, company ATS
- Work with Marketing Dept to develop new content for social media platforms (i.e. Indeed, Glassdoor) and company website, from a recruitment lens.
- Monitors how employer brand is perceived and makes suggestions for improvements
- Work with HR Coordinator on creation of dynamic job postings
- Assist with phone screens and reference checks depending on workload
What you need to be successful
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources
- CPHR designation (or working towards)
- Experience with direct sourcing of candidates through databases and social media
- Experience with employer branding and recruitment marketing methods and tactics
- Full cycle recruitment experience in a mid-size company
- Working knowledge of Employment Standards and Human Rights legislation
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with varying levels of stakeholders
- Creative, innovative, out of the box thinker
- Strong administration and Microsoft Office skills
- Organized, sets priorities, and meets deadlines
- Deals professionally with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- French language skills an asset
DLH Group provides effective Shared Services to the DLH Group of
companies (Maxim Truck & Trailer, Arne’s Welding, Summit Trailer and Trout River Industries) which employs over 800 people in the retail transportation and trailer manufacturing industries, allowing DLH Group to attract, retain, and develop high performance employees.
DLH Group staff are housed in the Maxim Truck & Trailer head office at 1860 Brookside Blvd, Winnipeg, MB.
Why join our team?
- Competitive compensation, flexible working arrangements, a great modern office environment and fun coworkers
- Support of a national company with dynamic needs
- The challenge and complexity of implementing national practices across multiple locations
- Directly influence the company brand and image contributing to the company's success