Maximize the uptime of your vehicles, and your drivers, with Maxim Mobile Maintenance Service. This unique service allows you to schedule preventative maintenance on location when your equipment is not in use.
Our Mobile Maintenance Capabilities Include:
More than just mobile oil changes, our state-of-the-art Mobile Maintenance service vehicles are staffed by Certified Technicians who can perform much of the work your fleet may need:
- Computer diagnostic equipment to service major engines, including Cummins and International, as well as today's advanced electronics
- Onboard parts room that can be stocked to your fleet specifications
- "Wet" and "Dry" Preventative Maintenance Inspections
- Oil, lube, and coolant changes
- Trailer Connection Testing on lights and signals
- Tire and brake maintenance
- Electric and Acetylene welding
- Drive train repairs
- Boosting capable
- Exterior lights maintenance work at night
- Staffed by Certified Technicians
Mobile Maintenance Benefits
- Truck and Trailer Maintenance on YOUR Schedule. You can schedule preventative maintenance when your trucks are not in use
- On Location Maintenance to save your drivers' valuable time by having your trucks and trailers serviced on site. No more shuttling vehicles to and from a service location or delays in maintenance being performed
- Major component repairs will be scheduled at the Maxim nationwide service locations nearest to you.
Contact us for more information on Maxim Mobile Maintenance.
Need a Commercial Vehicle Safety (CVIP)? Learn more here.