1860 Brookside Blvd
Winnipeg, MB R3C 2E6
We are looking for a Parts Accounts Payable Administrator to join our Team!
The Parts AP Administrator is responsible for processing supplier invoices to ensure timely payment and accurate billing for parts received while maintaining good work relations with parts staff and suppliers.
- Processing supplier invoices and matching invoices to relevant packing slips
- Investigating discrepancies between invoices and in-house paperwork
- Processing non-international parts invoices that require US fund payment for all branches
- Processing brokerage invoices
- Identifies price discrepancies between billings, the in-house program and approved price updates
- Completes month end administration (reconciling supplier statements, distributes reports, confirm that there are no posting errors)
- Other duties as assigned
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- 2+ years’ experience in an Accounts Payables position
- Basic accounting knowledge preferred (debits/credits)
- Knowledge of Heavy-duty truck parts an asset
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong numbers orientation
- Organized, sets priorities, meets deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers and staff
- Basic computer skills in MS Word, Excel, email, internet, keyboarding, data entry
- Ability to learn in-house systems; Karmak knowledge an asset
Why work with us?
- A competitive salary range
- Group benefits including health, dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 18 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees in business for over 30 years.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply Today!