Maxim Truck and Trailer
600 OakPoint Hwy
BODY REPAIR TECHNICIAN
Maxim Truck & Trailer is looking for a Level 1 or 2 Body Repair Technician to join the Collision team!
The Body Repair Technician assesses and repairs heavy-duty truck bodies to ensure customer satisfaction and profits for Maxim while working as a member of a team, while working in a state of the art body shop environment.
- Day shift: Monday to Friday, 7:30/8:00 AM to 4:30/5:00 PM
- Evening shift: Monday to Thursday, 2:00 PM to midnight, and Friday, 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM (piece work). During training period, shift will be day shift. After training is complete, schedule will be 3 weeks days, 1 week evening shift.
- Level 1 Apprentice to Journeyman designation or equivalent experience
- Interest in continually upgrading skills and knowledge in trade
- Ability/willingness to complete I-CAR and MOPIA (air conditioning) certification
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Annual ‘Tool and Boot’ Allowance
- Maxim will pay for 100% of eligible course and book expenses to a maximum of $1,000 per level for Apprenticeship Training
- Competitive compensation packages, group benefits including health (drug card), dental, vision & company matching RRSP plan
- Career development training
- Job referral bonuses
- Modern facilities & equipment
- A great group of people to work with, and more!
MORE ABOUT US:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 18 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with almost 600 employees.
Why not be part of the Maxim team? Apply today!