835 Mission Street
Do you have experience with a band saw in a manufacturing setting? This could be the role for you! Arne’s Welding Ltd. a leading manufacturer of Aggregate and Lowbed Trailers in Western Canada is seeking a Saw Operator to join our team.
- Handling and cutting to metal to meet production demands
- Make parts to meet drawing specifications and tolerances
- Maintain saw in regards to proper blade, tension and cutting speed
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Follow all safety rules and procedures
- Operate overhead crane
- Other duties as required
- Must be able to read and interpret part blueprints
- Knowledge and experience with and set up of machines in a manufacturing setting
- Experience running a metal bandsaw and/or overhead crane is an asset.
- Must be able to meet scheduled demands while maintaining a high level of quality and safety
- Experience working on a production line is a definite asset.
- Able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds and stand for an eight-hour work shift
- Team-oriented and self-directed.
- Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a great team environment with a comprehensive salary and group benefit package.