Maxim Truck and Trailer
1860 Brookside Blvd
Winnipeg, MB R3C 2E6
Maxim Truck and Trailer is currently seeking to fill a Weekday Service Coordinator position at the Head Office located in Winnipeg. The successful incumbent will provide front line customer service, including unit intake/return and liaising between shop and the customer during the repair process, in order to ensure long-term customer relationships and profitable work for Maxim.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Processing internal & external customer request. This includes obtaining customer and vehicle information, handling customer complaints, and communications between the customer and the shop.
- Preforming unit intake process, which includes checking for previous repairs and checking for warranties.
- Providing updates to customers and maintaining communication with the customer on any changes to quotes or additional work required.
- Preforms unit pick-ups process by checking credit in advance of customer arriving, preparing invoices and obtaining payment when required.
Education & Experience:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the heavy duty industry
- Experience in medium/heavy duty truck (or related) industry (in order to understand repair time length and how to manage work orders) would be an asset but is not required
- Front line customer service experience
- Technical product knowledge is preferred
- Strong internal and external customer service focus & ability to build relationships
- A team player that takes initiative and proves a good work ethic
- Possess strong listening, problem solving and decision making skills
- Basic computer experience: MS Word, Internet, email, keyboarding, data entry
- Organized, sets and meets priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with interruptions
Why choose Maxim?
- Support of a multi-divisional, national company in business for over 35 years
- Sales training, product knowledge clinics, and on-the-job coaching
- Competitive base salary, commission package, and group benefits
- Choice of car allowance or mileage, plus cell phone and business expense program
- A wide range of quality products and services to offer your potential customer base
- The right blend of independence, flexibility, and guidelines to help reach your earning potential
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 17 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply today!