CNC Lathe Programmer/ Operator
Req # 21032
835 Mission Street
Do you enjoy programing and operating CNC machinery? This could be the job for you! Arne’s Welding Ltd. a leading manufacturer of Aggregate and Lowbed Trailers in Western Canada is seeking a CNC Programmer/ Operator to join our team.
- Programming CNC lathe controller
- Operating CNC Lathe
- Make parts to meet drawing specifications
- Work quickly and efficiently to meet customer demands
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Follow all safety rules
- Other duties as required
- 2 Years experience in Operating and Programming
- Must have CNC Mill and Lathe experience
- Must have manual machine experience
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Knowledge and experience with and set up of machines in a manufacturing setting
- Must be able to meet scheduled demands while maintaining a high level of quality and safety
- Experience working on a production line is a definite asset.
- Able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds and stand for an eight-hour work shift
- Team-oriented and self-directed.
- Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a great team environment with a comprehensive salary and group benefit package.