Do you have experience with programing and operating CNC Brake machinery? Can you read production blue prints? This might be the role for you!
- Program CNC Brake
- Make parts to meet drawing specifications
- Work quickly and efficiently to meet customer demands
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Follow all safety rules
- Other duties as required
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Knowledge and experience with and set up of machines in a manufacturing setting
- Experience with programing at controller or offline would be an asset.
- Must be able to meet scheduled demands while maintaining a high level of quality and safety
- Experience working on a production line is a definite asset.
- Able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds and stand for an eight-hour work shift
- Team-oriented and self-directed.
- 2 week rotation: Monday to Friday 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM, followed by 3:00 PM to 1:30AM Monday to Thursday
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a great team environment with a comprehensive salary and group benefit package.
Arne’s Welding Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of Aggregate and Lowbed Trailers in Western Canada.
JOIN OUR TEAM! Apply Today!
*Arne’s Welding is part of DLH Group.*