Part Time Receptionist
1860 Brookside Blvd
Hours: 2 days per week between Monday and Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM
Do you enjoy a front line administration role? Are you friendly, professional, and courteous? Then this is the job for you! You will perform reception, and general office duties.
- Performs reception duties including switchboard operation, greeting customers, redirecting phone, updating boardroom schedules, and ordering lunches for meetings
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail for all branches through Canada Post, inter-office, and courier services by sorting, stamping, dating, and forwarding correctly
- Orders and monitors stationary stock
- Conducts various administration including reconciling invoices for coffee machines in Home Office, organizing and storing incoming Xerox supplies, arranging and coordinating returns of used Xerox supplies (toners, drum cartridges, etc)
- Minimum 1 year of related office experience with a minimum 6-line switchboard
- Professional and courteous phone manner
- Excellent front line customer service skills
- Effective communication with varying levels of people
- Highly organized, sets priorities, and meets deadlines
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel, email, Internet use, keyboarding
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with interruptions and minimal supervision
Why choose Maxim?
- A competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company matchEducational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 18 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with 500 employees in business for over 40 years.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply Today!