Maxim Truck and Trailer
600 Oakpoint Hwy
Winnipeg, MB R3C 2E6
As a member of the Parts Department, you will accurately pick parts for branches or external customers based on information received on computerized pick ticket to ensure customer satisfaction. You will also perform shipping and receiving duties and associated paperwork to ensure cost control.
- Receive parts orders from vendors and ensuring parts are accurately labeled and put away.
- Check parts of damages upon arrival.
- Ensure arrived parts match invoices and that they are all accounted for.
- Complete required paperwork, such as packing slips, and invoices.
- Coordinate orders that need to be shipped and ensuring products are accurately prepared for shipment by deadlines.
- Load and unload couriers and delivery trucks.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a related role
- Experience in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds without assistance
- Forklift experience and ability to climb ladders
- Customer service focused
- Shows attention to detail
- Shows a learner attitude, initiative, and diligence
- Basic computer skills: data entry and keyboarding
- Knowledge of Heavy-duty truck and trailer parts an asset.
- Knowledge of Autobody industry an asset.
We offer :
- Competitive hourly wage (union shop)
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental, & vision
- Educational assistance plan
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Boot allowance
- Free parking
- Support of a national company
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
More about us:
Contrary to popular belief, we are not a transportantion company! We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full-service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 17 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with 500 employees in business for over 40 years.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team?!