Maxim Truck and Trailer
125 Conservation Road
Thunder Bay, ON P7B 6T8
Maxim Truck and Trailer is currently seeking to fill a Service Coordinator position at our Thunder Bay location. The Service Coordinator provides front line customer service, including unit intake/return and liaising between shop and the customer during the repair process in order to ensure long-term customer relationships and profitable work for Maxim.
- Process internal & external customer requests. This includes obtaining customer and vehicle information, handling customer complaints, and communications between the customer and the shop.
- Preforming unit intake process, which includes checking for previous repairs and checking for warranties.
- Providing updates to customers and maintaining communication with the customer on any changes to quotes or additional work required.
- Performing new unit check in process. Ensures damages are recorded and signed off by the driver and necessary case files are started to obtain authorization on repairs.
Education & Experience:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the automotive industry
- Experience in medium/heavy duty truck (or related) industry (in order to understand repair time length and how to manage work orders) would be an asset but is not required
- Front line customer service experience
- Technical product knowledge is preferred
- Strong internal and external customer service focus & ability to build relationships
- A team player that takes initiative and proves a good work ethic
- Possess strong listening, problem solving and decision making skills
- Basic computer experience: MS Word, Internet, email, keyboarding, data entry
- Organized, sets and meets priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with interruptions
- Monday to Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Why choose Maxim?
- A competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Educational assistance plan
- Apprenticeship training supported
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 17 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply today!