Maxim Truck & Trailer
385 Henderson Dr.
Regina, SK S4N 5W8
Maxim is currently seeking a APPRENTICE HEAVY DUTY TRAILER TECHNICIAN for our Regina Location. The successful candidate will work independently to complete the diagnostics, service and repair of heavy duty trailers. This is a great opportunity to offer outstanding customer satisfaction while working as a valuable member of Maxim’s prospering team!
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Complete thorough and quality diagnostic, service and repair of heavy duty trailers
- Identify potential and future problems
- Make recommendations on repairs or replacement parts
- Update the Service Manager on completion time changes
- Document repairs, parts, or problems encountered during repair process on repair order
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- 1ST Year Heavy Duty Apprentice to Journeyman Designation. Will also consider candidates with mechanical aptitude
- Safety Inspections Certificate an asset
- Interest in continually upgrading skills and knowledge in trade
- Valid Class One with Air Driver's License an asset (for road tests)
- Team player with strong commitment to the customer
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn in-house programs
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and perform physically demanding tasks
- Familiar with the tools of the trade and personally equipped with adequate supply of hand tools
- Competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health, dental & vision
- Apprenticeship assistance plan
- Referral bonuses
- Ongoing manufacturer’s training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Boot & tool allowance
- Tool insurance
- Free parking
- and more!
More About Us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 18 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 550 employees.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team?