Maxim Truck & Trailer (Montreal Branch)
11300 Colbert St.
Ville D'Anjou PQ H1J 2S4
- Pickup and delivery of goods to customers
- Loading/unloading of the goods
- Completing associated paperwork.
Experience & skills:
- 2+ years front line customer service experience
- 2 + years city delivery experience with a 10 -12 ton tandem, 3 axel truck
- Valid Class 3 Driver’s License (with air brakes) and a clean abstract
- Log book knowledge
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60 pounds and perform physically demanding duties
- Independent, adaptable, shows initiative
- Starting wage $24.37 an hour, overtime after 8 hours.
- 3 weeks’ vacation after your first year.
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- Educational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 18 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees in business for almost 40 years.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply Today!