Maxim Truck & Trailer_
11300 Colbert St
Ville D'Anjou, QC
Do you want to build your career with a dynamic and progressive organization in Montreal, providing support to all our locations across the country? Are you someone who is self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced working environment? If so, Maxim is seeking a highly passionate candidate who is interested in joining our Accounts Payable Team.
Reporting to the Office Manager,the AP administrator ensures accurate and timely payment and recording of accounts to Maxim vendors for services rendered. The AP administrator is responsible for exercising a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism, while building relationships and working closely with key roles throughout all levels of the company.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 4:30PM
- Processes cheques manually or electronically to ensure payments are distributed to Maxim suppliers/vendors on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Acts as back-up for other Accounts Payable Administrators (e.g. opens mail and answers urgent e-mails).
- Answers supplier and internal inquiries (e.g. about account status and postings) over the phone and electronically; forwards outstanding accounts to correct branches; calls major vendors regarding account status.
- Reconciles vendor accounts as statements arrive; posts invoices to correct vendor accounts and general ledger accounts; rectifies obvious invoice errors.
- May perform other administration duties such as
- Ensuring credits that are due to use are used up or ask for a cheque, make credit card payments as required.
- 2 years of Accounts Payable experience
- 1 year of Basic Accounting courses (e.g. level 1 accounting)
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Word with ability to learn in-house system
- Ability to communicate with varying levels of people
- Organized, sets priorities, meets deadlines
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Shows initiative and diligence
- Bilingual, French & English
Why choose Maxim?
- A competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Educational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 17 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees in business for 40 years.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply Today!