DELIVERY DRIVER – Laval, PQ
Req # 21012
Do you enjoy working on the go in a delivery role? Do you have a valid Class 3 driver’s license? This might be the role for you! We are looking for a new driver for our Anjou branch team.
- Pick-up and delivery of goods to customers
- Loading/unloading of the goods
- completing associated paperwork
- Follow all safe operating procedures
- Maintain a clean vehicle and report any needed maintenance
- 2+ years city delivery experience with a tandem axel temp controlled straight truck
- Valid Class 3 Driver’s Licence,
- Ability to lift / carry up to 80 pounds
- 2+ years’ front line customer service experience.
- Fluency in French is required; Fluency in English is an asset.
- A competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- Educational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
- Hours are Monday to Friday, 5:00 AM start with overtime as required
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 18 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a family owned Canadian company with over 500 employees.