Maxim Truck and Trailer
11300 Colbert Street
Ville D’Anjou, PQ H1J 2S4
Our Service Administrators play a key role in the Maxim family. In this role, you will review and close repair orders, accurately and timely produce customer invoices, and maintain strong vendor and inter-divisional relationships. If you have two or more years’ experience with creating invoices, have experience with the heavy duty truck & trailer industry, and enjoy working in a professional, administrative setting, this role might be for you.
- Closes service work orders by creating invoices based on information collected.
- Reconciles sublet accounts and “splits” work orders so the completed work is billed and the unfinished is forwarded to the correct area for action.
- Reviews repair orders to ensure complete and accurate information. Gathers or clarifies information as required from shop supervisor, front counter or parts department. This includes:
- Customer and vehicle information
- Ensure that repair work stories are legible and complete
- Import sublet documentation into the business system
- Assists Service Coordinators as customer demand requires; responds to customer questions or concerns regarding invoices received; performs Warranty Administrator duties as required.
- Posts and arranges some building and service payables
- Checks open work order list weekly keep track of work orders over 30 days old
- Works reception when necessary
What you need to succeed in this role:
Please Note: A variety of experience and skills will be considered when selecting candidates
Education & Experience:
- 2+ years invoicing experience with knowledge of debits/credits
- Working knowledge of servicing heavy-duty trucks & trailers (or related industry) in order to understand repair time length and managing work orders is preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Excellent fact finding and analytical skills
- Organized, sets priorities, meets deadlines
- Strong aptitude for numbers, shows attention to detail
- Basic computer experience with MS Word and Outlook
- Exposure to a centralized billing system; Karmak knowledge preferred
- Accurate keyboarding & data entry
- Ability to work with interruption
- Shift is: Monday to Friday, days
- Own transportation is required as no public bus service available
Why choose Maxim?
- Support of a multi-divisional, national company in business for almost 40 years
- Sales training, product knowledge clinics, and on-the-job coaching
- Competitive base salary, commission package, and group benefits
- Choice of car allowance or mileage, plus cell phone and business expense program
- A wide range of quality products and services to offer your potential customer base
- The right blend of independence, flexibility, and guidelines to help reach your earning potential
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 18 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team?