Do you have technical knowledge of heavy-duty, agriculture, or automotive parts? Do you enjoy helping internal technicians with their parts products requirements? You will provide service to Technicians requiring parts while ensuring quality inventory control.
- Provides requested parts to Technicians and makes suggestions on additional parts needed for repair
- Posts parts on Karmak computer business system
- Processes cores and warranty parts for credit by: receiving tagged parts from Technicians, matching tags, inspecting parts, and placing in designated area in warehouse
- Stocks shelves and reports to Parts Manager on stock levels.
- Participates in annual parts inventories, clean-up, and preparation work
- Sources parts for select customers by phoning suppliers and competitors
- Seeks technical information regarding new & current products
- Orders merchandise within established limits
- 2 to 3 years of heavy-duty parts experience to ensure the ability to identify parts and work independently
- Prior parts sourcing or purchasing of products preferred
- Experience with operating a forklift preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Customer service focus & ability to build relationships
- Basic computer knowledge: keyboarding, data entry, internet
- Ability to learn in-house billing system
- Strong numbers orientation, attention to detail
- Organized, sets priorities, meets deadlines
- A team player, shows initiative, and a learner attitude
- Able to lift 50 pounds without assistance
- Mechanical aptitude an asset
Why choose Maxim?
- A competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Educational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
More about us:
Contrary to popular belief, we are not a transportation company! We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 15 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees in business for over 30 years.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply Today!