Our rental managers play a vital role with the Maxim family. Leasing managers provide customer services for clients who require short- and long-term rentals. You will be responsible for controlling the company's costs through effective vehicle verification procedures and related administrative processes.
- Management of administrative tasks:
- Estimates for customers and reserves vehicles
- Checks unit availability
- Inspects vehicles at the start and finish
- Preventative maintenance on a regular basis
- Credit checking and insurance coverage for customers
- The preparation of leases
- Responding to customer requests
- Conducted the daily inspection of units in the yard, made short interdepartmental informational meetings to ensure that the information collected was properly communicated.
- Updates vehicle registrations (transfer, new unit, renewal)
- End of month (long-term customer billings (30 days or more)
- Gathers the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) for pro-rata trucks
- Bill customers for violations.
- Estimates damage to units during a rental period and forwards it to the customer. Make contact with new customers to increase sales during base periods.
- Supervises staff in a way that follows Maxim's leadership principles.
What you need to succeed in this role.
Note: A variety of experiences and skills will be considered when selecting candidates
Education - Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar position or customer service experience
- 2 years of experience in corporate administration
- Knowledge of the heavy vehicle and trailers field
- Ability to obtain a Class 1 or 3 driver's licence with air brakes
- Focus on customer service and sales
- Builds relationships with people of all levels
- Organized, sets priorities and meets deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Shows initiative and responsibility
- Knowledge of the MS Word/Excel IT suite
- Ability to learn the internal computer system (Fusion)
- Ability to work outdoors while inspecting vehicles
- Ability to respond to customers 24/7
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 18 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees in business for over 30 years.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply Today!