Maxim Truck & Trailer
11300 Colbert Street
Ville D’Anjou, QC H1J 2S4
Maxim is currently seeking a HEAVY DUTY TRUCK & TRAILER TECHNICIAN for our Anjou Location. The successful candidate will work independently to complete the diagnostics, service and repair of heavy trucks and trailers. This is a great opportunity to offer outstanding customer satisfaction while working as a valuable member of Maxim’s prospering team!
Hours:Monday to Friday, 3:30pm to midnight.
- Complete thorough and quality diagnostic, service and repair of heavy duty trucks and trailers
- Identify potential and future problems
- Make recommendations on repairs or replacement parts
- Update the Service Manager on completion time changes
- Road test the unit to ensure quality of work completed
- Document repairs, parts, or problems encountered during repair process on repair order
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- 3+ years’ experience in heavy truck mechanics
- Team player with strong commitment to the customer
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn in-house programs
- Can lift 75 pounds and perform physically demanding tasks
- Familiar with the tools of the trade and personally equipped with adequate supply of hand tools
- Valid Class One with Air Driver's License an asset (for road tests)
- Provincial Inspection Certificate PEP and inspection training of S.A.A.Q. an asset
- Reliable means of transportation (there is no public transportation service near the workplace)
- Competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health, dental & vision
- Apprenticeship assistance plan
- Referral bonuses
- Ongoing manufacturer’s training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Boot & tool allowance
- Tool insurance
- Free parking
- and more!
More About Us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 17 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with almost 600 employees.