Requisition # 18093
Maxim Truck & Trailer
13240 170th St. N.W.
Edmonton, AB T5V 1M7
How would you like to start your career in the truck and trailer business? Or do you already have a few years' experience in a similar role? As a Rental Coordinator you will provide front-line customer service for clients requiring rentals and who have general rental and lease inquiries. Control Company costs through effective check-in/check-out procedures and related administration
- Managing day to day operations of the rental counter, dealing with customer requests in person and on the phone
- Contact established customers, and prospect potential new customers (both by phone and in person)
- Developing customer relationships through continual contact and follow up.
- Process customer rental requests by checking availability of units, quoting rates, checking customer credits and insurance coverage, and preparing rental contracts.
- Performs daily yard checks on unit inventory
- Performs administration duties such as updating vehicle registration, closing rental contracts, invoicing customers, and preparing month-end billing for long-term rentals.
- Create damage estimates
- Experience in sales and administration
- Solid understanding of Microsoft office programs and comfortable in learning new computer systems.
- Valid driver’s license required; Class 1 or 3 with air brakes an asset.
- 2+ years of front line customer service with truck & trailer (or related) industry an asset
- Knowledge of fleet maintenance practices is an asset
Why choose Maxim?
- A competitive Salary and benefit program
- Yearly incentive program
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 18 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees in business for over 30 years.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply Today!