Maxim Truck and Trailer
6707-84th Street SE
Calgary, AB T2C 4T6
We are hiring a Service Coordinator with Billing Duties. Do you enjoy providing front line customer service to customers? Do you have attention to detail to review and close repair orders while ensuring invoices are complete, accurate, and timely? If so, this position may be for you! This position ensures long-term customer relationships and profitable work for Maxim.
- Processes internal and external customer requests through a variety of methods and books work into the shop.
- Performs unit intake process upon its arrival at Maxim
- Liaising between our shop and the customer during the repair process
- Performs unit pick-up process
- Reviews repair orders to ensure complete and accurate information.
- Closes retail work orders by creating invoices based on information collected.
- Reconciles sublet accounts and “splits” work orders so the completed work is billed and the unfinished is forwarded to the correct area for action.
- Provides estimates for customer requests and standard work on P&D new vehicles and for customers purchasing a batch of vehicles (tenders), either new or used
- 3+ years’ experience in the medium/heavy duty truck industry
- Front line customer service experience
- Invoicing experience with knowledge of debits/credits
- Technical product knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of International (Navistar) warranty an asset
- A team player with a strong commitment to the customer
- Ability to build long-term relationships with customers and vendors
- Possess strong listening, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent fact finding and analytical skills
- Strong aptitude for numbers, shows attention to detail
- Basic computer experience: MS Word, Internet, email, keyboarding, data entry
- Exposure to a central billing system; knowledge of Karmak preferred
- Organized, sets and meets priorities
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands
Why choose Maxim?
- A competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Educational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 17 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees in business for 40 years.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply Today!
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com