Heavy Duty Truck Technician
Maxim Truck & Trailer
6707 84 St SE
Calgary, AB T2C 4T6
Maxim is currently seeking a JOURNEYMAN HEAVY DUTY TRUCK TECHNICIAN for our Calgary Location! The successful candidate will diagnose and complete repairs and/or services on heavy-duty trucks to ensure customer satisfaction and profits for Maxim, while working as a member of our team.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM OR 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (depending on shop requirements), with a rotating Saturday shift 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. There is the potential for overtime hours.
- Journeyman Red Seal endorsement, Lead Hand experience an asset
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic experience using Cummins Insite, Navistar, ABS control systems
- 5 plus years of Heavy equipment technician experience
- Must possess organizational and time management skills
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Interpret technical manuals and schematics
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with clean abstract
- Valid Class 3 or Class 1 with clean abstract is an asset
- Ability to work weekday, weekend on rotating shifts including on call technician duties
- Interest in continually upgrading skills and knowledge in trade
- Ability to work within a team
- Competitive hourly wage
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Group benefits including health, dental & vision
- Apprenticeship assistance plan
- Referral bonuses
- Ongoing manufacturer’s training
- Opportunities for advancement
- $400 per year Boot & tool allowance
- Tool insurance
- Free parking
- and more!
More About Us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 18 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with almost 600 employees.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply today!