Service & Warranty Coordinator
Maxim Truck & Trailer
225 Middleton Ave
Brandon, MB R7C 1A8
Do you excel in customer service and problem solving? Do you have experience in service positions in the heavy-duty or related industry? Are you numbers-oriented with experience in invoicing? If so, this could be the position for you!
- You will provide front line, high quality customer, vehicle/trailer intake, liaising between shop and the customer during the work process.
- Ensure procedures are followed when during vehicle returns
- Review and close repair orders accurately & efficiently
- Warranty duties will include:
- Preparing, submitting and monitoring warranty claims on Customer and Lease & Rental
What you need to succeed in this role:
- 3 to 5 years of technical experience in the heavy-duty truck & trailer (or related) industry to ensure a high degree of technical and product knowledge, including repair times and managing work orders
- 2+ years invoicing experience with knowledge of debits/credits
- Prior front-line customer service experience
- Knowledge of International (Navistar) warranty an asset
- Team player with a strong commitment to the customer
- Effective communication skills with varying levels of people
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Organized, sets and manages priorities
- Numbers oriented and shows attention to detail
- Excellent fact finding and analytical skills
- Basic computer experience with MS Word and Outlook
- Exposure to a centralized billing system; Karmak knowledge preferred
- Technical confidence
Why choose Maxim?
- A competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Educational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
More about us:
Contrary to popular belief, we are not a transportation company! We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 18 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 550 employees in business for over 30 years.
Why not join the Maxim team? Send your resume to email@example.com
You may also drop your resume off in person to Shannon Haight, Service Manager.