Do you enjoy working in a fast-pace warehouse environment? If so, this might be the role for you! As a member of the Parts Department, you will accurately pick orders from inventory stock, receive and stock product on shelves, package and ship orders, enter/post orders on Karmak business system, and complete related paperwork. This role has potential to grow from this position to a Parts Counter professional.
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
- Picks parts based on computer generated pick ticket. Places completed orders in branch bins or customer direct deliver section of warehouse.
- Consolidates orders going to same location and packages for shipping. Loads and unloads couriers and delivery trucks from other branches
- Completes accurate associated paper work. For example, computer generated invoices for direct customer delivery or customer pick-up orders; creates packing slips for inter-branch transfers; completes credit card transactions for customers.
- 2 years' of work experience in a related role
- Experience in a fast paced work environment
- Knowledge of heavy-duty truck and trailer industry
- Ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds without assistance
- Forklift experience and ability to climb ladders
- Customer service focused
- Shows attention to detail
- Shows a learner attitude, initiative, and diligence
- Basic computer skills: data entry and keyboarding
- Competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental, & vision
- Educational assistance plan
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Boot allowance
- Free parking
- Support of a national company
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 18 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply Today! www.maximinc.com/jobs