Maxim Truck and Trailer
225 Middleton Ave
Brandon, MB R7C 1A8
Do you have technical knowledge of heavy duty truck and trailer parts? Maxim is currently seeking a PARTS MANAGER. The successful candidate will lead a team who ensures customer satisfaction while building long-term relationships with parts suppliers.
- Meets or exceed monthly sales and gross profit budgets for department.
- Supervises staff following Maxim’s Leadership principles. This includes:
- Hiring the right staff and retaining them
- Moving those staff to high performance by ensuring they have the correct skills and knowledge; communicating including providing standards and measuring performance and providing feedback; rewarding and creating the work environment to make them the most productive.
- Monitors controllable expenses for the branch including:
- Ensures inventory loss /gain is less than 2% for the branch.
- Freight, parts supplies, and warranty write-offs etc. are maintained to established budgets.
- Answers internal and external inquiries regarding new products and price discrepancies, and sells parts to new and existing customers which includes cold calling and regular follow-up.
- Ensures inventory levels are controlled, core inventory does not exceed budgeted amount, and ensures cores are managed to maximize credits and eligibility.
- Oversees daily operations of branch including maintaining store and parts displays and surveying competition products and pricing.
- Knowledge of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts preferred.
- 5+ years experience with heavy-duty truck and trailer Parts Counter or Parts Sales preferred but not required
- Previously supervised 5+ staff
- Customer service focus
- Ability to communicate effectively with varying levels of people
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate with customers
- Organized, sets priorities, meets deadlines
- Makes timely and accurate decisions
- Strong numbers orientation and shows attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel, email, internet, keyboarding
Why choose Maxim?
- A competitive salary
- Educational assistance plan
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 18 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees in business for almost 40 years.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply Today!