Introducing the International MV Water Truck, the go-to truck for anyone who needs a reliable heavy-duty truck built to get the job done. it’s available in single axle or tandem axle configurations and it can be built as a regular cab, extended cab, or crew cab.
Let’s take a look at some of its key features:
- It comes with a double-sided galvanized steel cab with superior fit and finish and corrosion resistance
- Its Huck® Bolt chassis fasteners provide superior clamping force and will not come loose even in extreme environments
- Its single 1/2" frame rail has the strength of a double rail but lighter in weight and without the chance of inter-rail corrosion
- It comes with standard breakaway mirrors to minimize cab and door damage
- This particular unit has a front axle capacity of 12,000 pounds and. Rear-axle capacity of 21,000 pounds
- It comes with hydraulic brakes and an Allison auto 6-speed transmission
Under the Hood:
- This MV water truck is set up with a Cummins B6.7 engine, producing up to 240 horsepower
- Commonly serviced fluid reservoirs are translucent for quick inspection and many of the caps are tethered to prevent dropped and/or lost caps—saving time and frustration
- Routine service points are clearly labelled and easily accessed under the hood
- The MV was designed with a DriverFirst interior, focusing on driver comfort and safety.
- The MV Series features the industry-leading Diamond Logic® electrical system for the automation of tasks and interlocks to help protect both equipment and crew.
- In-cab electrical panel is conveniently located under spill-resistant dash panel
- Batteries can be located in the cab for easier servicing in harsh weather and to free up rail space for mounting other components
- This particular MV is fitted with a Glendale PWT 1600-gallon Potable Water Tank, but tanks as larger as 3000 gallons are available
- It has two spot lights for night time jobs and DOT lighting set up throughout
- It has a 135 GPM hypro centrifugal pump that comes with a hydraulic drive
- It’s also set up with a 1500-watt, 110 volt thermostatically controlled cabinet heater for overnight cold weather protection, an absolute necessity when working in Canada and the northern US.
- It comes with a 100-foot potable water hose with a full flow nozzle and an electric rewind hose reel
These are just some of the key features that separate the International MV water truck from its competitors. Click here for the full International HX Brochure