Introducing the International HX520 Tandem Axle Sleeper Truck – One of the most powerful, durable and comfortable sleepers in the trucking industry.
Here are some of its key features:
- The HX Series is a severe service truck and has a GVW Rating of up to 92,000 lbs
- Built on a super single 12” in a frame rail up to 1/2-inch-thick with severe service cross members and a 150,000 lbs frame-mounted tow pin assembly it offers the best strength to weight ratio. All back by a 10-year warranty.
- Front axle capacity of up to 20,000 lbs with dual steering boxes
- Rear-axle capacity up to 52,000 lbs comes with locking rear axle
- Hendrickson rear air suspensions up to 52,000 lbs
- The new all-steel cab offers more legroom and a ton of forward visibility thanks to its low-angled hood, contoured fenders, and it’s 1685 sq. inch windshield
- Front to back, the all-steel bold chromed front grill, dual outside air cleaners, 13 stainless steel sun visor, and 7” dual vertical exhaust
Under the Hood:
- Built with the proven 13-litre fuel-efficient International A26 engine, or a Cummins 15X 15L engine, like this one here, which can produce up to a whopping 600 HP and up to 2,000 LBS of torque
- It’s built with an Eaton Fuller 18-Speed D/O transmission with optional auto transmission.
- On in the inside, it’s built with a DriverFirst interior, with best in class ergonomics, PTO switches that can be swapped around without any wiring changes, and OnCommand Connection, a remote diagnostics program allowing you to check on your ride wherever it may be.
- Available with multiple flat top or high-rise sleeper sizes ranging from 56 TO 73 Inches
- It’s outfitted with a 37” lift-up bunk with latches and lighting, an innerspring mattress, and two exterior lockers for luggage storage
- There is a control panel located at the head of the bunk for blower speed, temperature controls, roof lighting controls, and balance controls.
- There is a 12-volt power source and insulted sleeper compartment curtains and windshield curtains for privacy are available.
- For extra driver comfort, we also supply modern amenities, including wall-mounted TVs, microwaves, fridges, USB ports, and additional electrical outlets
- A no idle system can also be added to provide heat & A/C cab comfort without idling as well as an engine heater for cold weather starting.
These are just some of the key features that make an International HX Sleeper one of the best in the business. Click here for the full International HX Brochure