SENIOR WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR
Requisition # 18097
Maxim Truck & Trailer
1860 Brookside Boulevard
Winnipeg, MB R3C 2E6
Are you a detail-oriented individual who enjoys fact-finding and using your analytical skills to meet deadlines? This position will require you to prepare, submit and monitor warranty claims for a variety of vendors including Navistar, Cummins, and CAT. You will ensure a high level of customer satisfaction while maximizing profits to the company and maintaining vendor and inter-divisional relationships. If you have a strong desire to be successful by assisting vendors with their claims, this role could be a great fit for you!
Your main responsibilities:
- Review and overlook all warranty repair orders for administrators across Maxim branches
- Reviews any discrepancies, investigates the variances and prints backup information for review by the warranty
- Closes warranty repair orders by creating invoices based on information collected. Adds warranty statement, standard repair times, and appropriate coding to the repair order
- Reviews warranty repair orders to ensure complete and accurate information. Gathers or clarifies information as required from the shop supervisor, front counter, or parts department
- Provides information regarding warranty parameters for Service Coordinators at their request. Ensures Service Coordinators are advised when warranty work impacts customer service or payment
- For warranty claims that turn into policy claims, download “goodwill” form, submit online or via fax, and monitors possible payment response
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Minimum 3 years of administrative office experience
- Basic accounting knowledge (credits/debits)
- Heavy-duty truck and trailer (or related) industry experience an asset
- Knowledge of warranty claims an asset
- Intermediate level data entry and MS Excel (i.e. creating/editing spreadsheets, using formulas, sorting, subtotals, etc.)
- Exposure to a centralized computer billing system; Karmak knowledge preferred
Why choose Maxim?
- Support of a multi-divisional, national company in business for over 30 years
- Sales training, product knowledge clinics, and on-the-job coaching
- Competitive base salary, commission package, and group benefits
- Choice of car allowance or mileage, plus cell phone and business expense program
- A wide range of quality products and services to offer your potential customer base.
- The right blend of independence, flexibility, and guidelines to help reach your earning potential
More about us:
Contrary to popular belief, we are not a transportation company. We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 15 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply Today!