Summit Trailer Ltd.
9122 Rock Island Rd.
Prince George BC
Journeyman Automotive Mechanic – Summit Trailer (Prince George, BC)
The successful candidate will diagnose and complete repairs and services on mainly ½ ton and larger pickups. Candidate will ensure customer satisfaction and profits for Summit Trailer while working as a member of a team. Dual ticket; Automotive and Heavy Duty trained mechanic ideal.
- Duties will involve completing repairs on automotive classified equipment.
- Working primarily on fleet equipment.
- Welding and fabricating a definite asset.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot the variety of mechanical systems and electrical systems that make up vehicles.
- Must have the certification to complete the provincial commercial vehicle inspections.
- Must be willing and able to work in the truck/trailer shop when required.
Education & Experience:
- Journeyman designation required; dual ticket(auto and HD ideal).
- Willing to train the right candidate for a dual ticket.
- Some welding and fabrication experience an asset.
- Team player with strong commitment to customer service.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to learn in-house programs.
- Can lift 75 pounds and perform physically demanding duties.
- Interest in continually upgrading skills and knowledge in the trade.
- Valid class five license required.
- Must be fluent in English both written and verbal
Why choose Summit Trailer?
- A competitive wage
- Great working atmosphere
- Group benefits including health, dental & vision
- Strong team environment and family atmosphere
- Paid vacation
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts and service to our customers. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, we are a full service trailer equipment dealer with 3 locations in Edmonton, Penticton and Prince George. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 75 employees in the business for over 13 years.
Come join our team!
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org