ACCOUNT MANAGER, TRAILER SALES
1160 Commercial Way
Penticton, BC V2A 3H5
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in sales? Would you like to be mentored and trained by a seasoned professional to learn the business and grow your sales territory?
Earn a solid income selling heavy-duty trailers in the Kootenays or Okanagan area. If you have a strong desire to be successful by earning the trust of your customers, this role could be a great fit.
Your main responsibilities:
- Help customers with their needs by assisting them in buying decisions
- Prospect business from new and existing customers
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Negotiate terms and prepare sales quotes
- Consult on custom solutions and appraise trade-ins
- Ensure units are prepared for delivery
- Address after-sales questions and concerns
- Track calls and other customer interactions
- Prepare reports for management
- Learn, maintain, and grow your product knowledge
- Keep up to date on competitor’s products, pricing, and offerings
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Experience and enjoyment working in a sales environment with proven selling skills
- Background in agriculture or construction with a mechanical aptitude
- Background in the oilfield, logging, gravel, waste transportation industries
- Knowledge of the Trucking industry in Alberta
- Strong communication skills and an enjoyment for relationship building
- Strong time management skills and an action-oriented personality
- Being open to learning something new
- Driven and self-motivated to work independently
- Driven and motivated to develop new customer relationships and grow a territory
- Proficient computer skills: MS Word/Excel, email, internet, data entry
- Valid Driver’s Licence and own vehicle
Why choose Summit?
- Support of a sales management team and a company in business for over 15 years
- Sales training, product knowledge clinics, and on-the-job coaching
- Competitive base salary, commission package, and group benefits
- Plus cell phone and business expense program
- A wide range of quality products to service the Gravel, Logging, Oilfield, and Waste industries to offer your potential customer base.
- The right blend of independence, flexibility, and guidelines to help reach your earning potential
More about us:
Summit Trailer offers quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 4 locations in Edmonton, Penticton and Prince George. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 75 employees in the business for over 13 years.
Why not be a part of the Summit team? Apply Today!
Send your resume to email@example.com