ACCOUNT MANAGER, LEASING
Maxim Truck and Trailer
11300 Colbert Street
Ville D’Anjou, PQ H1J 2S4
Our Account Managers play a key role in the Maxim family. They are often the first people our customers meet to discuss their whole goods needs. With customer service a priority, having a professional, friendly, and dedicated sales team is very important to us.
Earn a solid income leasing our Heavy-duty trucks and trailers in the Montreal area. If you have a strong desire to be successful by earning the trust of your customers, this role could be a great fit.
- Prospect new business through cold-calls, regular follow-ups and building customer relationships
- Manages truck and trailer fleets of specific lease accounts by maintaining working knowledge of each account’s business requirements and ensuring the fleet meets those needs.
- Prepares sales or lease quotes that ensure profitable sale and customer satisfaction
- Closes sales or lease deals accurately using proper procedures
- Ensuring units are prepared for delivery by listing work to be done and following up with the shop to ensure quality of work is completed on time.
- Addresses after-sales questions and concerns, and ensures unit is prepared for on-time delivery
- Appraises trade-ins by compiling history details, visual inspection, and discussions with customer
What you need to succeed in this role:
Please Note: A variety of experience and skills will be considered when selecting candidates
- Knowledge of potential customers in sales territory
- Understanding of heavy-duty (HD) trucks & trailers and their applications
- 4-5 years in “full-service” leasing of heavy-duty trucks & trailers
- Knowledge of Montreal’s customer base.
- Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle – Class 3 an asset
- Bilingual – French & English
- Ability to prospect and cold-call new customers and up-sell products
- Easily builds rapport and relationships with people at all levels
- Strong negotiation, listening, and closing skills
- Shows assertiveness, persuasiveness, and initiative
- Regularly sets / meets priorities and long term goals
- Proficient computer skills: MS Word/Excel, email, internet
- Ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Ability to work independently
Why choose Maxim?
- Support of a multi-divisional, national company in business for over 30 years
- Sales training, product knowledge clinics, and on-the-job coaching
- Competitive base salary, commission package, and group benefits
- Choice of car allowance or mileage, plus cell phone and business expense program
- A wide range of quality products and services to offer your potential customer base
- The right blend of independence, flexibility, and guidelines to help reach your earning potential
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 15 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply Today!
For more information, contact email@example.com