Summit Trailer Ltd.
21010 108 Ave NW
WELDER – Summit Trailer, Edmonton, AB)
The successful candidate will be one who is looking to continue their career in the welding trade, as well as their apprenticeship with Summit Trailer.
- General repairs to trailers, logging, gravel, oilfield, hiway trailers
- Insurance claim repairs, collision, upset, fire damage etc.
- Up fitting new trailers with accessories
- Fabricating captive components
- Setting up and safe use of drill press, iron worker, band saw
Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 4:30PM (Flexible 40 or 44 hour work week available)
- Rotational Saturday ( typically not more than once per month )
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 3rd year welding apprentice. ( active apprenticeship )
- Must have shop experience
- Fabricating and Fitting Experience
- Ability to follow instructions and can read a basic measurement drawing.
- Must have access to their own vehicle as bus service is minimal
- Must supply their own tools
- Mechanical experience would be an asset but not necessary, would be willing to train or apprentice the right individual in an mechanical trade
Why choose Summit Trailer?
- A competitive wage
- Stable work environment equaling long term employment
- Great working atmosphere!
- Group benefits including health, dental & vision
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment and family atmosphere
- Staff social Committee
- Staff BBQ / Lunches
- Individual Staff birthday celebrations
- Staff Christmas Party
- Free Parking
- Paid vacation
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts and service to our customers. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, we are a full service truck trailer equipment dealer with 4 locations in Edmonton, Penticton and Prince George. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 75 employees in the business for over 13 years.
Come join our team!
For more information, please contact email@example.com