Welcome to the International MV Tandem Axle Reefer Truck, one of the most popular and high-rated refrigerated trucks in the industry, available in single axle or tandem axle configurations.
Let’s take a look at some of its key features:
- Its cab is built with HSLA reinforced, cold-rolled steel for maximum durability, and on top of that, it’s new one-piece steel door frame and panels improve upon the MVs already incredible durability, structure and sealing.
- It has a GVW rating of 21,500 to 54,600 lbs.
- Its all-new HVAC system is designed for reliability and it now includes a high-performance MAX defrost system built to easily handle our harsh Canadian winters
- It comes with hydraulic brakes, and has a front axle capacity of 12,000 lbs and rear axle capacity of 40,000 lbs.
- It’s built with a new door, side glass and mirror design to further improve on lateral visibility and workplace safety, and has wheelbase options ranging from 128-311”
Under the Hood:
- Our International MVs are built with the Cummins L9 engine or the Cummins B6.7 engine, like this one here, which can produce up to 325 HP.
- It’s built with a reliable Allison auto 6-speed transmission and has more than enough torque to haul whatever you need.
- International MV refrigerated trucks feature the industry-leading Diamond Logic® electrical system, coming with over 200 pre-programmed tasks and safety interlocks to keep drivers and equipment safe and sound. However, all switches are entirely customizable any switch can be relocated by the customer without any wiring changes.
- International MVs also come with the incredibly useful Pre-Trip Light Inspection feature, an automatic vehicle light check to make pre-trip inspections easier and more efficient.
- any switch can be relocated by the customer without any wiring changes.
- All International MVs can be built with day cab, extended cab, and crew cab configurations and are made with DriverFirst interior, making any MV you drive as comfortable and safe for the driver as possible.
- This International MV is outfitted with a 30-foot ITB Aluminum Snaplock multi-temp reefer body
- The roof and floor are made with aluminum and this unit is set up with a tuck-under liftgate to make loading and unloading easier, safer and more efficient.
- The side walls, front wall and ceiling are insulated with 3 inches of sprayfoam. The floor is insulated with 3 inches of block foam, and the rear door also comes with 2.5 inches of insulation - so your goods will always be kept in premium condition.
- If you’re hauling goods that need to be kept at different temperatures, multi-temp compartments are available on all International reefer trucks.
- The box is set up with LED lightning throughout, including 6 motion sensor interior lights for readily available vision while unloading.
- This box is also made with 2 grab handles and body-mounted aluminum flip up steps, making accessing any of your good free of hassle.
These are just some of the key features that make an International MV Plow Truck a clear favourite. Click here for the full International MV Brochure