Introducing the International HX620 Sleeper Truck – a powerful truck built for the toughest and longest hauls.
Let’s take a look at some of its key features:
- This 6x4 axle configurated sleeper has a GVW Rating of 53,200 pounds, with a front axle capacity of 13,200 pounds and a rear axle capacity of 46,000 pounds.
- It’s set up with a Hendrickson air suspension with a 40,000-pound capacity and 55” axle spacing
- The cab is made heat treated alloy steel with a 120,000-psi yield and for extra strength and durability
- The wheelbase ranges from 191 inches to 236 inches
- The clutch is an Eaton Fuller Advantage with 1860 pounds per foot of torque capacity
- This truck is set up with air brakes and traction control with a 4-channel Bendix Anti-Lock Brake system, making it far more safe than other severe service trucks.
- This unit is also set up with dust shields, beacon lights and a headache rack for extra safety.
Under the Hood:
- The engine is a Cummins X15, which can produce up to 525 horsepower, 1900 RPM and 1850 lb-ft of torque
- The transmission is an 18-speed Fuller TRLO manual, with double overdrive, double-lo, air shift and an internal lube oil pump – making transitioning as smooth as possible.
- On in the inside, it’s built with a DriverFirst interior, with best-in-class ergonomics, PTO switches that can be swapped around without any wiring changes, and OnCommand Connection, a remote diagnostics program allowing you to check on your ride wherever it may be.
- This particular sleeper is a 56-inch low roof sleeper, but it’s available with multiple flat top or high-rise sleeper sizes ranging from 56 TO 73 Inches
- This HX is outfitted with a woodgrain dash finish and a premium Diamond Elite interior, that’s not only stylish but also incredibly durable and weather resistant.
- But that shouldn’t be an issue with the automatic climate control that automatically keeps your cab at a comfortable temperature based on your needs.
- There is a 12-volt power source and insulted sleeper compartment curtains and windshield curtains for privacy are available.
- For extra driver comfort, we also supply modern amenities, including wall-mounted TVs, microwaves, fridges, USB ports, and additional electrical outlets
- A no idle system can also be added to provide heat & A/C cab comfort without idling as well as an engine heater for cold weather starting.
These are just some of the key features that make an International HX Sleeper one of the best in the business. Click here for the full International HX Brochure