Introducing the International HV Utility Bucket Truck, the go-to truck for anyone who needs a reliable heavy- duty truck built to get the job done. It’s available in single axle or tandem axle configurations and as a regular cab, extended cab, or crew cab.
Let’s take a look at some of its key features:
- It comes with a double-sided galvanized steel cab with superior fit and finish and corrosion resistance
- Its Huck® Bolt chassis fasteners provide superior clamping force and will not come loose even in extreme environments
- It's single 1/2" frame rail has the strength of a double rail but is lighter in weight and without the chance of inter-rail corrosion
- It comes with standard breakaway mirrors to minimize cab and door damage
- The Integral 20" and 27" frame extensions (not bolt-on) give it superior strength and reliability
- It has an available stainless-steel oil pan for reduced corrosion in highly corrosive applications
- It has front axle capacity of 16,000 pounds and. Rear axle capacity of 40,000 pounds
- It comes with air brakes, an Allison auto transmission, and 4-way rear lockups
Under the Hood:
- The HV series is available with the International A26 diesel engine, or the Cummins L9 engine, which produces up to 475 Horsepower and 1700 pounds per foot of torque.
- It comes with either an Eaton Fuller, Eaton Ultrashift, Eaton Fuller Advantage or Allison automatic transmission.
- Routine service points are clearly labelled and easily accessed under the hood
- On the inside, the HV was designed with a DriverFirst interior, focusing on driver comfort and safety.
- The HV Series features the industry-leading Diamond Logic® electrical system for the automation of tasks and interlocks to help protect both equipment and crew.
- In-cab electrical panel is conveniently located under the spill-resistant dash panel
- Batteries can be located in the cab for easier servicing in harsh weather and to free up rail space for mounting other components
- This HV is outfitted with a Terex Hi-Ranger TL80 Series telescopic aerial device, designed for increased uptime and reliability.
- Its rigid boom allows for a smoother operation and it's available with a side or end mount boot tip configuration.
- Its overall height is 12’ 6” and its overall length is up 34’ 9”
- The GVW Rating is 33,000 lbs and has a platform capacity of up to 700 pounds, allowing you to easily have multiple people riding within the buckets
- A 24” x 48” x 42” two-person platform is standard on all TL80 series devices, and optional equipment is also available, including hydraulic articulate jib options, various platform covers, liners with or without steps and more.
These are just some of the key features that separate the International HV Utility Bucket Truck from its competitors. Click here for the full International HV Brochure