Welcome to the International HV Heavy-Duty Mechanical Service Truck with Crane, a specialty truck built for the toughest jobs around.
Let’s take a look at some of its key features, starting with the cab:
- It comes with a double-sided galvanized steel cab for long-term durability and it’s 6x4 axles allow for a GVW rating of up to 74,000 pounds.
- Its wide-track axles are capable of up to a 50-degree wheel, providing maximum mobility and maneuverability on city streets and job sites.
- Its all-new HVAC system is designed for reliability, and it now includes a high-performance MAX defrost system suited to our Canadian winters
- It comes with air disc brakes with ABS and optional traction control and has a front axle capacity of up to 22,000 pounds and rear axle capacity of 52,000 pounds.
- It’s built with a heat-treated alloy steel 120,000 psi frame with an 11.25 x.5” thick super single rail for extra strength and it has wheelbase options ranging from 146” to 311”
Under the Hood:
- Our HV trucks are built with the Cummins L9 or reliable and powerful International A26 engine, like this one right here, which has up to 475 Horsepower and 1,700 pounds per foot of torque.
- It’s also built with either an Allison automatic transmission or a selection of Eaton Fuller transmissions, including UltraShift + and Advantage automated manual transmission options ranging from 10 to 18-speed.
Inside the cab:
- Our HV Service trucks feature the industry-leading Diamond Logic® electrical system which comes with over 200 pre-programmed tasks and safety interlocks to keep the equipment and operators safe.
- The spacious DriverFirst interior provides a roomy cab with easily visible and accessible switches and gauges.
- The ergonomic grab handles and steps make this truck effortless to get in and out of, and it comes with retainer nets, an eight-gauge cluster with 3.5 display, up to three USB ports, four cup holder and more to make your ride as convenient as possible.
- The body is a Specialty Service body made by General with a stake deck a Hiab Crane X-HiDuo 228 E-2 crane.
- The box is entirely constructed out of aluminum. The body, doors, roof, and even the wall studs and roof trusses.
- The box clocks in at 10 feet long and 2.6 meters wide, and contains dozens of interior stainless steel compartments and drawers, including two hazmat compartments complete with a weatherproof door and lockable door latch.
- All the interior walls, roof, rear doors, floor, and wheels wells are insulated with spray foam and a Webasto air heater for extra comfort and protection during cold weather.
- The Service body includes a pass-through door to and from the cab and doors on the other side of the Service Body with access to and from the deck platform and crane.
- The crane has an 8.5-meter horizontal reach and a 680 kg lift capability, and the crane is treated and durable enough to work in environments from -45 Celsius up to over +40 Celsius
- This crane is set up with an electrically monitored rotation and position sensing system and a single lever auto-stowing function to make the use of your crane simple and efficient.
These are just some of the key features that separate the International HV Service Truck from its competitors. Click here for the full International HV Brochure