Introducing the International CV Series Plow Truck – the only class 4/5 truck designed, distributed and supported by a manufacturer that specializes in commercial trucks.
What does this mean? Well, it means the International CV includes commercial-grade features like an available air ride rear suspension, 700-foot lbs of reliable torque, a forward-tilting hood with easy-to-reach maintenance points, and a long list of details only found on a commercial truck.
Here are some of its key features:
- It has a GVW rating of up to 22,900 lbs
- It comes in 4x2 and 4x4 models
- It comes with a single high-strength, low alloy steel frame
- It has wheelbase options ranging from 141 to 243 inches
- It has a front axle capacity of 7,500 lbs and a rear axle capacity of 15,500 lbs
- And it comes with Hydromax with traction control and four-channel abs
Under the Hood:
- It is powered by the International 6.6L, which can reach up to 350 HP
- It also comes with Allison 6-speed auto transmission
- It’s set up DriverFirst™ interior with automotive-like comfort, featuring premium interior finishes and outstanding ergonomics
- It is also available in regular cab, crew cab, and extended ca b configurations, making them as spacious as you need depending on the size of your crew.
- This plow truck is outfitted with an 11’9” Steel Landscape Dump Box with 14” sides, 20” tailgate, steel floor and a mesh tarp. It’s set up with LED lights, debris shedding front posts, a quick release upper tailgate latch, and lightweight aluminum doors. The box includes a hitch plate with D-rings.
- The easily removable sander has a capacity of 4.5 cubic yards and can spread salt or sand with it’s 16” wide conveyor chain and 15.5” spinner disk.
- The plow stretches 10 feet wide and is 34 inches in height. It comes with LED plow lights and a quick attach mount.
- Both the plow and sander have in-cab controls.
These are just some of the key features that make an International CV Plow Truck a clear favourite. Click here for the full International CV Brochure