Introducing the International CV Reefer Truck – the only truck driveable by anyone with a Class 5 license that is designed, distributed and supported by a manufacturer that specializes in commercial trucks.
What does this mean? Well, it means the International CV includes commercial-grade features like an available air ride rear suspension, 700-foot lbs of reliable torque, a forward-tilting hood with easy-to-reach maintenance points, and a long list of details only found on a commercial truck.
Here are some of its key features:
- A GVW rating of up to 22,900 lbs
- Comes in 4x2 and 4x4 models
- Single high-strength, low alloy steel frame
- Wheelbase options ranging from 141 to 243 inches
- Front axle capacity of 7,500 lbs. Rear axle capacity of 15,500 lbs
- Comes with Hydromax with traction control and four-channel abs
Under the Hood:
- International 6.6L, which can reach up to 350 HP
- Allison 6-speed automatic transmission
- It’s set up DriverFirst™ interior with automotive-like comfort, featuring premium interior finishes and outstanding ergonomics
- Available in regular cab, crew cab, and extended cab configurations, making them as spacious as you need depending on the size of your crew.
- The box on the featured CV unit is a 16 ft long refrigerated body built by Morgan. Talk to your sales rep about other refrigerated box options.
- It’s insulated with Urethane foam in the front, side, rear, floor and ceiling to make sure your product stays your desired temperature.
- This truck is outfitted with a Carrier Supra 960 reefer. Multi-temp options are available, as are walk ramp and automated liftgates.
These are just some of the key features that make an International CV Reefer Truck a clear favourite. Click here for the full International CV Brochure