Introducing the International CV Bucket Truck – a powerful truck drivable by anyone with a Class 5 license that is designed, distributed, and supported by a manufacturer that specializes in commercial trucks.
Here are some more of its key features:
- It comes with a single high-strength, low alloy steel frame rail with wheelbase options ranging from 141 to 243 inches
- It has a front axle capacity of 7,500 lbs and a rear axle capacity of 15,500 lbs with a GVW rating of up to 23,500 lbs
- It comes with a commercial-grade Hydromax brake system with traction control and four-channel abs
- The CV is available with air ride rear suspension for extra power and it comes with a forward-tilting hood with easy-to-reach maintenance points
- The DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) tank refill placement is mounted by the passenger side door to help avoid mixing the wrong fluids and it allows the tank to be filled without opening the hood.
- The 50-degree wheel cut offers excellent maneuverability which can help you avoid costly incidents at crowded work sites
Under the Hood:
- It is powered by the International 6.6L, which can reach up to 350 HP and over 700 pounds per foot of torque
- It also comes with Allison 6-speed automatic transmission
- It’s set up DriverFirst™ interior with automotive-like comfort, featuring premium interior finishes and outstanding ergonomics
- It is also available in regular cab, crew cab, and extended cab configurations, making them as spacious as you need depending on the size of your crew.
- This truck is outfitted with an Altec 48-foot telescopic aerial device with a service body
- It comes with a 4-function, single-handle electronic upper control, a compensated articulating arm and a hydraulic boom extension.
- It has a lower power fiber optic control system and two single-man 24x30x42 inch buckets
- Emergency stop valves are placed at the upper and lower control systems and a backup alarm for extra security.
- Optional features include an automatic boom latch, lighting packages for the platform controls and a phase lifting jib attachments and accessories
These are just some of the key features that separate the International CV Bucket Truck from its competitors. Click here for the full International CV Brochure