Rebates Now Available in Manitoba for Trailer Skirts, Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems, APUs and More
As a dealer, we know many of our customers have and are adopting technologies on their heavy-duty trucks and trailers to promote fuel savings and reduce greenhouse gas.
If you have done so on equipment licensed in Manitoba, you could get a rebate for part of the cost of eligible devices/technologies until March 31, 2020.
Eligible Technologies include:
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems – rebate of up to $1,000/Truck or Trailer
- Low Rolling Resistant Tires – rebate of up to $1,500 /Truck or Trailer
- Trailer Side Skirts – rebate of up to $2,500 /Trailer
- Trailer Boat Tails – rebate of up to $2,500/Trailer
- Auxiliary Power Units (APU) – rebate of up to $10,000/Truck
To add any of these technologies to your existing truck or trailer call one of our Maxim Sales and Service locations in Manitoba:
For complete details on the program, go the link below: