The International LT outperformed all 3 semis it was pitted against in a fuel economy road test!
What does it mean to the customer?
To the customer better fuel economy means one thing: lower operating costs so they can make more money in profit.
Contact a Maxim Account Manager today to see if an International LT would be a good fit for your business.
As an example, if you had a 100 truck fleet and assumed:
• Each truck drove 120,000 miles per year
• Plug in your current average MPG per truck
»»7.69 MPG for Freightliner
»»7.71 MPG for LT with A26
• Diesel price $2.50/gallon
If each fleet drove a total of 12,000,000 miles per year, the results would be:
• The Freightliner fleet would buy 1,560,468 gallons of diesel per year
• The International fleet would buy only 1,556,420 gallons of diesel per year or 4,048 gallons less
• The Freightliner fleet would pay $10,120 more in fuel costs per year than the International fleet.