This morning Navistar unveiled the new RH Regional Haul tractor on their Facebook page.
Designed to navigate both the highway and city roads with ease, the RH boasts exceptional maneuverability and great visibility. Notable features of the RH include:
- Multiple cab configurations, including day cab, 56-in. low roof sleeper, 56-in. hi-rise sleeper, day cab with roof fairing, and 56-in. hi-rise sleeper with roof fairing.
- The Bendix Wingman Advanced Collision Mitigation system as standard equipment.
- An inside wheel cut of up to 50 degrees delivering a curb-to-curb turning radius of just 27-ft. 10-in. for better maneuverability in tight city streets or cramped loading docks.
- Aerodynamic improvements, reduced weight, and driveline enhancements make the RH Series up to 6% more fuel-efficient versus previous regional haul models.
- Those aerodynamic improvements also yielded a four-Sone decrease in wind noise for improved driver comfort.
- Ergonomically designed service points under the hood and around the chassis for easier and safer access, with many components engineered with longer intervals between required maintenance.
- Cab wiring with all-new harnesses connected to an in-cab power distribution module that is located inside the truck for more protection from the elements.
- A new dashboard display that offers up to 15 customizable digital gauges, with the air horn relocated back to its traditional “intuitive” position over the driver door.
- A new single-canister after-treatment system that is 60% smaller, 40% lighter, and simplified for quicker servicing.
The RH is available for order now, and will be arriving at dealerships this summer. Talk to a Maxim account manager today to spec an HX for your business.