Arne's Welding Ltd.
835 Mission St
Arne’s Welding Ltd. a leading manufacturer of Aggregate and Lowbed Trailers in Western Canada is seeking a Production Supervisor to join our team.
The Production Supervisor will provide first line supervision in a production department.
- Directs department activities and ensures production is carried out to meet customer demands.
- Ensures quality measurers are met.
- Directs and assigns work to production team and ensures that the employees have the training skills and authorization to perform those tasks.
- Ensure that employees perform work safely and that all processes are carried out in compliance with Arne’s Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Provides guidance to staff on work requirements and expectations. Ensuring that employees understand and are complying with various company policies such as Plant Rules, Plant Health and Safety Rules, Attendance and Human Rights.
- Ensure that welders are working in accordance to approved welding procedure data sheets.
- Achieve departmental goals for safety, quality and productivity
- Create and foster teamwork
- Must have at least four years supervisory leadership experience in a welding/manufacturing environment.
- Extensive experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and organization skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, delegation and conflict resolution skills.
- Aptitude for interpreting engineering drawings.
- Knowledge and experience with Continuous Improvement principles.
- Project management.
- Experience in the heavy trailer industry.
- Understanding and experience of Lean Manufacturing.
- ISO experience
We offer a great team environment with a comprehensive salary and group benefit package.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.