Lubrication & Filtration Specialist – Winnipeg, MB
Maxim Truck and Trailer
1860 Brookside Blvd
Winnipeg, MB R3C 2E6
Are you an experienced sales closer who thrives on gaining new business? Do you excel selling in a consultative environment while earning a solid salary and bonus structure? Are you exceptionally strong in time management while working in a team driven culture? If so, this may be a great fit for you! We are seeking a Lubrication & Filtration Specialist to manage all lubrication and filtration product sales for Maxim across Canada.
- Selling lubrication and filtration products through regular follow-up with customers
- Determine customer’s changing needs, and promote appropriate products to meet those needs
- Accurately source and quote product prices and availability through research of suppliers
- Prospects new customers through referrals and cold-calling
- Works with credit and service departments to provide high level of service to the customer
- Meets or exceeds gross profit budget
- Assists parts department with related duties such as customer inquiries and tenders.
- 2+ years’ experience with outside sales/territory management
- Prior outside sales experience or experience with a potential customer base preferred
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Word/Excel, email and internet
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Ability to cold-call, build relationships with customers, and provide exceptional service
- Strong negotiation and listening skills
- Commitment to ongoing sales training
- Ability to work independently
- Strong in time management; sets and meets priorities and long-term goals
- A solid base salary plus bonus on Earned Growth
- Company vehicle & cell phone
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- Training opportunities
- Referral bonuses
- Approximately 25% overnight travel – up to 4 nights in a row, once a month
- Effectively manage a territory that covers Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and North West Ontario.
- Assist in other Maxim locations across Canada as required.
- Attend trade shows and other industry related events.
More about us:
Contrary to popular belief, we are not a transportation company. We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 15 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team?