Maxim Truck and Trailer
1860 Brookside Blvd.
CREDIT AND COLLECTIONS ADMINISTRATOR
Do you have exceptional customer service skills? Are you excited to start a career in collections? As a Collections Administrator you will ensure that overdue corporate credit accounts are followed up and payment is received.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 4:30PM
- Reviews customer accounts on a regular basis
- Completes related administration such as filing, typing letters, and mailing statements
- Contacts major accounts on a proactive basis prior to becoming overdue and follow-up
- Cross training for applying various branch customer payments and general ledger information and reconciles to the bank deposit slips.
- Update customer account status, maintain back-up file of customer correspondence/emails
- Completes work on customer accounts and all required accounts
- Reviews credit limit report to ensure credit granted within approved lines of credit
- Minimum 2 years in corporate credit and collections
- Accounts Receivable experience preferred
- Credit or collections courses/training an asset
- Customer service focused
- Basic computer keyboarding, data entry, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Negotiates well and builds relationships with co-workers and customers
Why choose Maxim?
- A competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Educational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
More about us:
Contrary to popular belief, we are not a transportation company! We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 18 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees in business for over 30 years.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply Today!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org