1655 Dugald Rd
As a Foreman you will direct and support the Technicians to ensure that all repairs and maintenance are performed correctly the first time. You will ensure work is completed in a safe environment, while producing the budgeted gross profits for the department.
- Delegates work to Technicians by pre-established priority
- Supervises staff following Maxim's leadership principles
- Reviews completed work orders with Technicians to ensure accuracy
- Assists in protecting and maintaining Maxim's customers assets while in your care
- 5+ years in a leadership role in the heavy-duty truck and trailer industry, specifically in the parts or service area
- Knowledge or experience of how to run a profitable service shop
- Journeyman designation or equivalent experience
- Experience supervising 5+ employees preferred
- Valid Class One with Air Driver’s License an asset (for road testing
- A team player with a strong commitment to the customer
- Proven leadership skills including motivating, coaching, and training
- Ability to manage systems and processes; knowledge of lean principles an asset
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to learn in house programs
- Exposure to a centralized billing system; knowledge of Karmak preferred
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Organized, sets and manages priorities
Why choose Maxim- Tereck Diesel?
- A competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Educational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 17 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees in business for over 30 years.
For additional information, contact email@example.com.