1160 Commercial Way
TRUCK AND TRAILER TECHNICIAN – Summit Trailer (Penticton, BC)
The successful candidate will work as a member of a team to diagnose and complete repairs and/or services on heavy-duty truck and trailers.
- Duties will involve completing services on heavy duty truck trailers as well as the repairs required to maintain the unit
- Being able to complete commercial inspection on truck and trailers would be asset (but not required)
- Has the ability to troubleshoot brake and electrical problems on heavy duty truck and trailers
- Have a good understanding of completing minor repairs on trucks as well as oil changes and services
- Willingness to pitch in and help other team members when needed
Education & Experience:
- Any level Apprentice or equivalent experience in Heavy Duty trucks
- Team player with strong commitment to customer service
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to learn in-house programs
- Can lift 75 pounds and perform physically demanding duties
- Interest in continually upgrading skills and knowledge in trade
- Valid Class One with Air Driver’s License an asset
- Must be fluent in English both written and verbal
Why choose Summit Trailer?
- A competitive wage
- Great working atmosphere!
- Group benefits including health, dental & vision
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment and family atmosphere
- Paid vacation
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts and service to our customers. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, we are a full service truck trailer equipment dealer with 3 locations in Edmonton, Penticton and Prince George. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 75 employees in the business for over 13 years.
Come join our team!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org