ACCOUNT MANAGER, TRAILER SALES
21010 – 108 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5S 1X4
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in sales? Would you like to be mentored and trained by a seasoned professional to learn the business and grow your sales territory?
Earn a solid income selling heavy-duty trailers in the Grande Prairie area. We are looking for an individual who will live and work in the Grande Prairie area out of their home, and report to our head office in Edmonton. If you have a strong desire to be successful by earning the trust of your customers, this role could be a great fit.
Your main responsibilities:
- Help customers with their needs by assisting them in buying decisions
- Prospect business from new and existing customers
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Negotiate terms and prepare sales quotes
- Consult on custom solutions and appraise trade-ins
- Ensure units are prepared for delivery
- Address after-sales questions and concerns
- Track calls and other customer interactions
- Prepare reports for management
- Learn, maintain, and grow your product knowledge
- Keep up to date on competitor’s products, pricing, and offerings
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Experience and enjoyment working in a sales environment with proven selling skills
- Background in agriculture or construction with a mechanical aptitude
- Background in the oilfield, logging, gravel, waste transportation industries
- Knowledge of the Trucking industry in Alberta
- Strong communication skills and an enjoyment for relationship building
- Strong time management skills and an action-oriented personality
- Being open to learning something new
- Driven and self-motivated to work independently
- Driven and motivated to develop new customer relationships and grow a territory
- Proficient computer skills: MS Word/Excel, email, internet, data entry
- Valid Driver’s Licence and own vehicle
Why choose Summit?
- Support of a sales management team and a company in business for over 15 years
- Sales training, product knowledge clinics, and on-the-job coaching
- Competitive base salary, commission package, and group benefits
- Plus cell phone and business expense program
- A wide range of quality products to service the Gravel, Logging, Oilfield, and Waste industries to offer your potential customer base.
- The right blend of independence, flexibility, and guidelines to help reach your earning potential
More about us:
Summit Trailer offers quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 4 locations in Edmonton, Penticton and Prince George. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 75 employees in the business for over 15 years.
Why not be a part of the Summit team? Apply Today!
For more information, contact email@example.com