Maxim Truck and Trailer
13240 170th St N.W.
WELDER / TRAILER TECH: Edmonton, AB
Diagnoses and completes repairs and/or services on heavy-duty trucks/buses and transportation equipment to ensure customer satisfaction and profits for Maxim while working as a member of a team.
- Journeyman trailer tech or 2nd year HD truck apprentice preferred
- Previous experience with trailer truck fabrication work.
- Interest in continually upgrading skills and knowledge in trade
- Valid Class One with Air Driver’s License an asset (for road testing)
- Positive attitude and team player
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to learn in house programs
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and perform physically demanding duties
- Familiar with tools of the trade and personally equipped with an adequate supply of hand tools
- Able to work alternate shifts to accommodate customer deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A combined ‘Tool and Boot’ Allowance of 100% reimbursement to a maximum of $400.00 per calendar year
- Shift Premiums
- Maxim will pay for 100% of eligible course and book expenses to a maximum of $1,000 per level for Apprenticeship Training
- Competitive compensation packages
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental, vision
- Company matching RRSP plan
- Job referral bonuses, $1000.00 and an I Pad!!!!
- Modern facilities & equipment
- A great group of people to work with, and more
MORE ABOUT US:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 18 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 600 employees in business for over 30 years.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply Today!
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org