Requisition # 18091
Summit Trailer – Edmonton
21010 108 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T5S 1X4
This is a rare opportunity for a unique, rewarding position that comes with a lucrative shift premium!
The successful candidate will provide front line customer service, including unit intake/return and liaising between shop and the customer during the repair process, in order to ensure long-term customer relationships and profitable work for Summit Trailer.
- Intake internal and external customer requests, which includes collecting customer and vehicle information, recording customer complaints, and communicating with customers on repair schedules, cost estimates, etc.
- Communicating with parts department on parts required for approved repairs
- Prepare, submit and monitor warranty claims to various suppliers.
- Review warranty repair orders to ensure complete and accurate information.
- Submit warranty claims, review for discrepancies and investigate variances.
- Create repair order invoices.
- Administrative duties
Education & Experience:
- Experience in trailer/truck (or related) industry (in order to understand repair time length and how to manage work orders) would be an asset but is not required
- Front line customer service experience
- Technical product knowledge is preferred
- Strong internal and external customer service focus & ability to build relationships
- A team player that takes initiative and proves a good work ethic
- Possess strong listening, problem solving and decision making skills
- Basic computer experience: MS Word, Internet, email, keyboarding, data entry
- Organized, sets and meets priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with interruptions
Why choose Summit Trailer?
- A competitive wage
- Great working atmosphere!
- Group benefits including health, dental & vision
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment and family atmosphere
- Free Parking
- Paid vacation
Monday to Thursday 3:30PM-2:00AM, including a rotational Saturday shift (typically not more than once per month)
More about us:
We provide quality transportation equipment, parts and service to our customers. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, we are a full service truck trailer equipment dealer with 4 locations in Edmonton, Penticton and Prince George. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 75 employees in the business for over 13 years.
Come join our team!
Apply Today at: http://www.maximinc.com/jobs